A random survey I got from Krista… I haven’t done one of these in a long time.
give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items.
You can only pick one thing from the following departments, what is it?
1. Produce – organic fuji apples
2. Bakery – fresh croissants
3. Meat – baby back ribs
4. Frozen – cookies n cream ice cream
5. Dry goods – salted kettle cooked potato chips
2. Let’s say we’re heading out for a weekend getaway. You’re only allowed to bring 3 articles with you. So, what’s in your bag?
2. clean underwear
3. If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
2. that’s awesome!
3. no problem
5. thank you
4. So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if
you didn’t get to do, you’d probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
1. brush my teeth
2. wash my face
3. wear my wedding rings
5. What are 3 things do you have in your house that have been with you for the longest amount of time?
1. a porcelin Cinderella figurine I’ve had since I was 8. It’s been glued back together a couple of times.
3. old soccer and Girl Scout t-shirts
6. You’re driving down the road, and suddenly you’re hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. going way to slow when merging onto the freeway
2. serious tailgating
3. reckless weaving in and out of lanes
7. Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We’re talking a 3
hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you
2. taking a bath
3. reading a book snuggled in my bathrobe
4. long scenic walk
8. We’re going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so
it’ll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. lions, tigers
2. flamingoes (they make me laugh)
3. penguins (they make me laugh too!)
9. You just scored tickets to any show of your choice. You can pick between 5, so what are you deciding between?
1. Beethoven’s 9th Symphony at the San Francisco Symphony
2. Queen (all original band members… time travel would be involved)
3. Eric Clapton
4. La Traviata at the San Francisco Opera, box seats
5. an outdoor 4th of July performance of the 1812 Overture complete with cannons and fireworks.
10. You’re hungry for ice cream. I’ll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. cookies n cream
2. chocolate maltball crunch
3. chocolate fudge brownie
11. Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to
name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what’s in there?
1. drivers license
2. digital camera
3. cell phone
4. peach flavored lip gloss
5. Newark Soccer Club flipping coin
13. You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in
pursuing a career in. Let’s pretend you have every talent and ability
to be whatever you wanted, so what careers could be fun for you?
1. professor of art history specializing in trips abroad
3. pastry chef
4. concert cellist
5. police officer
6. Ninja Warrior!